Lottery Winning Numbers Generators
Many mathematicians and geniuses have tried to calculate winning lottery numbers and some have even made applications and programs that try to calculate for you the winning numbers of the next big lottery draw. A Lottery calculator will usually take in all of the winning numbers from the last few years and try to calculate for you a string of numbers that has a higher chance of coming out in the next draw. Even with the best calculator available – your chances will still be one in hundreds of millions (for example in the USA Powerball).
The fact is that these lottery calculators do not work! There are ways of getting slightly better odds of winning a jackpot prize by joining a syndicate or lottery group, or by just buying a ticket for each draw, meaning that each time that you enter a draw you have a chance of winning, or each time you enter a group with hundreds of tickets you have slightly better odds of winning. Using a calculator in order to try and guess the winning numbers will just not work.
You also need to be aware of the fact that there are many online websites that are trying to sell lottery calculators to innocent victims, many of these websites are scams that just want to take your money and promise you that you will win. No one can promise this! Guessing the winning numbers is impossible – no matter how much of a genius mathematician you are. If someone is trying to sell you a lottery calculator you should probably stay away from them as they are likely trying to scam you!
Calculators to Calculate How much You Will Win or What are Your Odds
There are also calculators that people have published online that will tell you your winning chances if you by a certain amount of tickets for a certain lottery, or how much you will win if you get first prize, second prize, third prize ect’. Also with these types of calculators be aware that lottery rules and odds change from time to time and the best way of checking the odds you have of winning, or checking the current jackpot size and taxes or lump sum payment for a certain lottery can easily be done by just using a search engine or looking online to see the current rules of the game and jackpot size.
- If you are trying to find a way to get the winning numbers in advance for the next draw, know that this is impossible to do!
- If you are looking to find out how much you will win if you hit the jackpot or what are you odds of winning if you buy say 5 tickets for the draw or just 1 ticket for the draw then the answer is easy, if the odds are 1 in 100 millions, and you buy 5 tickets then each ticket has a 1 in 100 millions chance of winning X 5 tickets.
- If you enter a syndicate that holds 250 tickets then each ticket has a 1 in 100 million chance of winning X 250 tickets, very simple indeed!
- If you want to know how much the jackpot prize is for the current draw and how much you get after deduction of lets say %15 taxes or minus %40 for lump sum then just use your calculator on your computer or phone to remove the percentage from the jackpot size.
- If you want to know the winning odds or rules for playing a certain lottery game, just go to their official website and you can get all the information easily.